There is high risk if a mice is just roaming around in your house. This small creature is very difficult to catch and get rid off. The question is how to get rid of mice naturally. Here are some methods you can use to resolve the issue.
Natural and safe ways to get rid of mice!
This might be a surprising information for you, but it work! It is about soft drinks to get rid of mice. The fact is mice do not burp, thus, soft drinks are considered as handy too to kill the mice
1. At the night time pour the soft drink in an old container
2. Now, place it at a spot where you often see the mice roaming around.
3. You can also leave it near some food stuff so that mice will for sure visit.
4. Keep it overnight, in the morning you will find the mice the dead.
5. It is really a gross method but it is very effective to remove mice from your house.
This method is just to make a mice fool off and make it confuse between plaster of Paris and flour.
1. Combine 2 tbsp of flour with 1 tbsp of dry plaster of Paris.
2. Add 1 tbsp of salt to the mixture
3. Now, place it open and let the mice it.
4. The mixture will make the mice thirsty and once mice will drink water it stiff the stomach.
5. This is the quickest way to get rid of mice.
This method has a small change in the ingredient as the chocolate powder will replace the salt and flour.
1. Take 2 tbsp of dry plaster of Paris and add 1 tbsp of chocolate powder to it.
2. Mix it well and place it in your kitchen, make sure your children will not reach it.
3. Keep water container nearby the mixture.
4. Once the mice will eat the mixture it will also drink the water placed nearby.
5. The water will expand the chocolate mixture in the stomach and you will get rid of a mice.
This can be considered as the use of food chain to get rid of mice. You can get a pet like cat or dog to scare off the mice. Your cat might hunt down the mice and you will be able to say goodbye to the nasty little creature.
So, what you think? Which method are you going to use to resolve the mice issue in your house? Post in the comment box about your experience during getting rid of mice. Share the information with your friends and family and pass on the natural way to get rid of mice.